Wednesday, April 14, 2010

20 Things I have accomplished.

My friend Dianne told me to write down 20 things I have accomplished. Getting me today after my epic failure makes it twice as hard but here I go.

1. I raised 6 beautiful kids. They are respectful, loving and successful. They have empathy and loyalty and they are here for me forever.

2. I found and fell in love with Jon. I have also learned to appreciate him now.

3. I learned how to be a good friend. They can count on me and I also learned I can count on them.

4. I have a better relationship with my dad, I put the olive branch out first, and I have never regretted it.

5. I was a single mother and I did it the best I could.

6. I survived a horrible divorce, custody battle and alienation of my kids and turned it around where I have most of my kids back and they are happy, healthy and wonderful.

7. I was a teen parent and didn't let that give me an excuse to slack off and screw up. I took it seriously.

8. I finished my education, by myself without help from anyone. I made it important to me and I did it.

9. I work full-time at a job I worked hard to get.

10. I have entertained people most of my life.

11. I have survived abuse.

12 I have survived losing my brother.

13. I have survived losing my mother.

14. I have survived losing my sister.

15. I have survived losing my kids.

16. I have survived being alone in difficult situations.

17. I have written some amazing things on this blog that I am proud of.

18. I love people with my whole soul even though having people that close brings me fear.

19. I have kept a plant alive.

20. I have survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment