Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hey Fluffy

Holy crap this isn't going to be easy, since when did we have that much chaos in our lives??!!

And you, like dragging a dead horse towards the door, to get you to walk yesterday, and don't think you won, I will be marching your ass around today and YOU have no say about it. I get, you were tired yesterday and needed to sleep but...if you get tired that early then you come home for work and get that puppy and walk until you have to pick up the kids. How about Walk to pick up the kids? I know the temperture is going to drop here soon but I guess we will have to purchase some warm gear for you, and some new shoes, yours suck and an Ipod or MP3 player would help distract you from your obsessing about your fatigue or your responsibilities.

 Look this family will have to figure out how to take care of themselves if you aren't on this planet anymore because your heart gives up because it is tired of carrying our load. I will get them on a program of taking over suppers 3 times a week or more so you can do this. Missing supper on the nights Trevor brings home pizza isn't a bad thing, I will make sure there are healthy choices for you on the fly.

Did a bomb go off in the fridge??!! I see all the healthy food but it is such a disaster in there you don't know what to eat and how to eat it. Meal planning (I know planning isn't your thing) will have to happen. Precooking a lot on the weekend should take a bunch of pressure off you on the weekday, I know that cuts into your "escape the house and have fun" time but now is go time. Want to hang with these amazing friends, walk with them, call them, and meet somewhere and walk. I understand you don't want to go to the gym right now, I get it, because you can't find your shoes and you have OCD about things not being exactly right before going somewhere like a gym, with the judgement and the muscleheads. So until I find those bloody shoes, we will be getting to know your neighbourhood, no hills...that almost killed you. Nice and easy, my friend.

I know you are trying so hard, I can feel you getting overwhelmed but take a deep breath and trust me, I won't let you fall, I am right here, loving you, holding you up and believing in you.

We can do this.

Love Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment