Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dear Slim

Dear Slim,

You would think I would be mad at you for ditching me, but I'm not. I just plain missed you, I'm the funny and sensitive one that is here to make people laugh and feel good, you were the one that had an edge and gave me determination and drive. You leave me in charge, and the result is this, I eat my feelings, I act like an idiot and I have no idea how to fight or defend myself, so people get away with treating me like poo. I hate making decisions, that was your job. So I made decisions that would make me feel the least shitty and well...LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!!


You sure have your work cut out for you, I'm not built to carry this load, where there was muscle, there is now fluff and fluff isn't made to do anything but be soft. That is what I am, soft, in my heart, in my soul and now, in my body. You Slim are the strength of this operation and only you can carry fluffy me across this finish line.

I advise you to make me lighter so carrying me isn't so impossible.

Remember Slim, although I am excited to have you back, I have changed too. I went through a whole bunch of things that have forever changed who I am. I'm afraid of being exposed without my fluffy suit, I'm afraid of being alone to deal with the changes, this fluffy suit has kept the wolves at bay and made me pretty invisible, I liked that, I know how to deal with invisible, being seen, being beautiful and noticeable again...terrifying. You know my past, you know what has happened to me that makes these fears very valid, you have to stay and deal with these things now, my coping skills won't do it anymore. I need you to fight for me, keep me healthy, be strong and believe for both of us that we are worth more than ridicule and abuse. I will keep my end of the deal, keep it funny, keep it soft and keep it full of love.

By the way Slim, we aren't alone, because I'm soft, and funny and pretty wonderful, I have amazing friends cheering us on, be nice to them, they love us like we deserve to be loved.

Welcome back Slim, you have been missed.

Now get to work and fix my mess.

Loved always by me,

Fluffy

No comments:

Post a Comment