Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Onward!

So since the beginning of this blog I have hit home the things I am running away from. I have fear, I have sadness, I have regrets.

Those things have kept this fluffy suit on. I have spent the last year analyzing them and the conclusion is this, I am not defined by those events, sure they changed me but they aren't who I am. I have paid my dues for those transgressions and my mourning period is over. I will always miss my family but I in order to live to see my OWN family prosper I have to get over it and move towards a great future...


This blog is changing with me, it will be about my journey towards health. It will be about addiction and struggle and figuring it all out, for myself on my terms.

I will also need YOU. I need you to comment about my ideas, be honest and give me feedback. This project NEEDS dedication from us all. I think it will be the single answer to the future of weight loss and understanding.

Worldwide obesity has nearly doubled since 1980. More than half a billion adults are obese in 2008. The world has been putting on weight at a rate of about 2 1/2 to three pounds a decade of each person on the planet. Canada has some the the highest average body mass indexes among wealthy nations.

All the systems out there have it wrong, and need a NEW and better system. My goal is to develop that system, through extensive research, personal triumph and constantly asking the question " Why is this getting worse and worse when the health industry is getting bigger and bigger.?" THEY HAVE IT WRONG!!

I want to make it right. What would work for me? What will make ME in control of my addiction. Make ME take control of food and stay healthy? I plan on answering those questions on this blog from now on.

Here is the statement that I wrote that will be a huge part of this program. It will be said at every meeting and I will have it written every where I am.

 Here it is:

Today I will cherish my body, mind and soul.



Today I build a healthy relationship with myself.


Today I will reconcile my past and forgive.


Today I live without a substance or people defining who I am.


Today will be my best day.

Onward.

So take my hand and lets get this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment