Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Birthday. The day you were born, was one of the luckiest days for many lives.

This year for your birthday I am giving you something you have always wanted for me, happiness, contentment and living a great life. I am raising my kids with love and devotion, like you did and I will pass down your legacy of strength, love and loyalty. I will live my best life because you gave me all the tools I need to make wise choices towards a brighter future.

Not gonna lie I miss you everyday and miss you running this helm. Life was sure easier when you took care of us all. I was sure terrified when I was left in charge, I wasn't sure I would make the right choices for everyone, I didn't think I had it in me to be the person that made everything happen, to monitor everyone and make sure they were happy and safe. It took me a while to get my groove but I did it. I stepped into your little shoes and held up this family with everything I had and I am still holding strong.

Very strong.

Like you.

Happy 60th Birthday Mom, thank you for choosing us as your family and Thank You for making such a difference in my life.

I love you

Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment