Thursday, September 9, 2010

Won't do list

Everyone has a To Do List. I have a couple hundred thousand lost in my messy house somewhere. Finding the lists should go on my To Do List...anyways, before I ramble on about my hell hole...

I decided to write up a Not To Do List. This is brilliant!! I know, I'm a pretty big deal! (Note to self:

Add being a fat head to your Not To Do list)
Anyways, this list is comprised of things I am NOT going to do. Enjoy.

NOT TO DO LIST:
I won't:

1. Use my humor to mask my real feelings. I will only use my humor when I am feeling joyful and secure. The idiot I act like when I am nervous, will only be allowed out when being an idiot is a thoughtful and on purpose matter.

2. Direct my anger towards the people I love, I will karate kick toilet paper rolls or cardboard cut outs of my ex. OMG I want to kick that...
3. Judge others without knowing the whole story, I will seek out more stories and love them for the journey.

4. Harm my body with over exertion. I can't be everything to everyone. Quit trying.

5. Berate myself.

6. Lie to myself, I am what I am, I will own it.

7. Excuse harmful things said to me.

8. Excuse harmful things said to someone else.

9. Let self-hate rule me.

10. Keep up with the Jones, they win. I don't care. Neither do they.

11. Enable someone to keep making bad choices. Sometimes they don't know they need a safety net until they fall without one.

12. Harm myself to help another’s; I can't save them, if I can't save me.
13. Blame myself for other's failures. I will own my part. Nothing more.

14.Allow fear to make decisions for me, fear has made some pretty bad choices, so I am taking the reins of my life back, this time forever.

15. Take joy from things that are harming me or making me sick. I deserve better than that.

Well this is the start of the list, as things occur to me I will add to it.
It's a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment