Thursday, January 24, 2013

Time to say Goodbye

I'm listening to this song right now. first of all I want to say what absolutely beautiful voices the both have. If you don't know what I am talking about look up Time to say Goodbye. Its lovely....anyways...um I'm taking this as a sign that I am to talk about saying goodbye.

The only thing in my life I ever want to say Goodbye to is fear. Fear has kept me from achieving my potential. I was born with God given gifts that were not an accident.

Our gifts are not accidents!!! Our learning, the reason we are on this planet, our lessons, all NEED our talents and gifts to manage them.

Lets take a couple of my gifts for instance...I can sing. Pretty damn good too by the way... and I need that to keep me in a state of peace. Music and singing bring me a joy and peace that I have craved my whole lifetime. WHY am I craving it, because it seems silly to sing out loud? Because life got too busy and I thought it was a waste of time? Because I didn't think I was good enough for people to listen to? WRONG.

When God and I wrote this life, we decided that I should give myself some beauty to deal with this hard stuff. I was suppose to use my voice to rest from the hard work. To listen to music and hear the messages being sent of hope, love and encouragement and sing it to myself and others so they can hear the message and apply it. Messages from the Universe...Messages from God.

Beautiful.

It only gets better.

 I was also given the gift of story telling, and public speaking. Again FEAR took that from me. Why the gift of story telling and speaking to public? Again it's about me sending out a message. To aid others and myself in this trial and journey. When I stunted that, I stunted myself and others. NO MORE.

We all have some talents or gifts that we take for granted. We should take them and use them to get our work done. If you can't think of any call me. I have a gift called speech. I'm not AFRAID to use it anymore.

So FEAR has got to say GOODBYE.

SO.

Goodbye.

Huh.
Are we still afraid?

 Yup.

 I Better start singing.




 

2 comments:

  1. “There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.”
    ~John Lennon

    “When we think we have been hurt by someone in the past, we build up defenses to protect ourselves from being hurt in the future. So the fearful past causes a fearful future and the past and future become one. We cannot love when we feel fear.... When we release the fearful past and forgive everyone, we will experience total love and oneness with all.”
    ~Gerald G. Jampolsky

    “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”
    ~Frank Herbert, Dune

    "Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater."
    ~George Washington Carver

    "To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead."
    ~Bertrand Russell

    "Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."
    ~Marie Curie

    "Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends."
    ~Shirley MacLaine

    "Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world."
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom."
    ~Bertrand Russell

    “The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
    ~Joseph Campbell

    “If you try to get rid of fear and anger without knowing their meaning, they will grow stronger and return.”
    ~Deepak Chopra

    “When you were in love, you knew no fear or hatred. When you were fearful, there was no possibility of love or hate. And when there was hate, there was only hate.”
    ~Christopher Pike

    “Mastering others is strength. Mastering oneself makes you fearless.”
    ~Lao Tzu

    "Fear can only grow in darkness. Once you face fear with light, you win.”
    ~Steve Maraboli

    “I think that most people would rather face the light of a real enemy than the darkness of their imagined fears.”
    ~Max Brooks

    "Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here."
    ~Marianne Williamson

    "Where fear is, happiness is not."
    ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca

    “Because fear kills everything," Mo had once told her. "Your mind, your heart, your imagination.”
    ~Cornelia Funke, Inkhear

    ReplyDelete